Famous Last Words: Corona Time

Well, life has been kind of a shit show lately. Thank god this class has been so lenient in wake of recent events, since all of my other classes have been absolutely crazy. I feel bad for my professors who are trying to change their in-person classes to online; I imagine that must be difficult. It's made me much more grateful for this class, however, since I've been able to step away from this class to focus on the more pressing matters at hand. Now that I feel semi-back in the saddle, I feel like I can revert back to my pre-corona ways and give more time to this class again. I was kind of sad that I got distracted from this class, since I've genuinely been enjoying it thus far. There's a month left, though, so I might as well start making up for all of that lost time now. At this point, I'm not shooting for an A anymore; my goal is just to pass, earn those 301 points (I think that's the right number?), and peace out.
I believe I'll need to do more extra credit assignments than I have been in the past to ensure that I get enough points, but that shouldn't be an issue. I would also really like to add a story or two more to my portfolio, since it's looking a little sparse at the moment. I had a lot of fun writing and revising the first one, so I'll be pleased if I can write and fully revise at least one more. It's been kind of nice today, reading the others' portfolios and storybooks. The new stories were a welcome change in pace. The world feels so small right now, with everyone trapped in their respective homes, so it was nice to think about places and stories from halfway around the world. Indian escapism, if you will.


Wouldn't it be nice to be here right now, instead of home?

Comments

Popular Posts