Growth Mindset Challenge: Learn from Other Students

Quote 1: "You will be okay"
I tend to be a pretty anxious person, so often even if I've prepared for something like an exam or an interview I'll still feel nervous since things could potentially go downhill. The whole point of this quote was to trust in yourself and your efforts more; you'll be okay because you've put in the effort and the work to handle the situation well. I liked this quote because I've been trying to work on trusting my own abilities more, and it was a good reminder to focus on the process, rather than the event.

Quote 2: "With self discipline most anything is possible."
Probably my biggest personality flaw is that I'm a pretty unmotivated person. The people who are filled with that natural desire to go out in the world and make it theirs have always filled me with envy. I don't think there's anything wrong with going gently into that good night, per say, but I wish sometimes that I fought back against life a little more.

Comments

Popular Posts