Week 2 Story, S Students Revenge

One day, a young man was taking the usual beaten path to school when he stumbled upon the eight fingered bully. Like most days, the older student could be found waiting by a bend in the path near where the river bank whispered with the path. The bully was notoriously sweaty and was known for only having eight of the typically ten fingers you would find on someone. Despite this, he terrorized the younger students daily for their lunch money and would squeeze their arms with his powerful fingers until they released their change. It was not uncommon for the bully to take more than he needed, regularly taking money from anyone he felt he could, stockpiling the change for himself. The young protagonist decided that one rainy day, he would divert from the beaten path and sneak up on the bully since the cover of rain would protect his ambush. After preparing himself the night leading up to the ambush, the young protagonist had only one thought when it came time to handle business: make sure the bully is never able to bully anyone else again. The thoughts rushing through the mind of the young man helped him gain laser like focus as he channeled his adrenaline. Closely, he snuck up behind the bully and slipped him a sleeping drug, one that would knock him out for only a few minutes. During this time, the young many took only a second to ponder at what he had done. He wondered for only a moment if what he was doing was wrong, if the bully's parents would miss their son.Realizing it was too late for second thoughts, he then dragged the body of the bully to the edge of the path where a river flowed, sending the bully down the rover afloat a small piece of driftwood never to be seen again. 

Heavenly Beings: Susanoo and Orochi
The Eight Forked Serpent of Koshi
Authors: E. W. Champney and F. Champney (1917)


This is an image of a massive waterfall I saw in Yellowstone. I imagine a river like this being a part of my story. 
This is an original photograph that I took on my iPhone.

Comments

  1. Hi James,

    Wow that was kind of a morbid story haha. I like the interesting retelling of the story. I think putting things into human perspectives or into a situation that we have all experienced one way or another (bullying) is a great way to retell the story! It definitely makes it more interesting and engaging since we can relate to what the main character is thinking to an extent. I personally would like to see more of what the bully is doing to push the student to the edge like that or maybe just an alternative retelling of the ending that doesn't have the bully getting killed in a river. Regardless though, I enjoyed reading it a lot. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello James! You are an AMAZING story teller!! I love that you add extra word that really add description you your story. Most people would just say “ a young man was walking to school” but you said “the usual beaten path to school” That is just so much more dynamic. The a few words later you keep it going with “ he stumbled upon” and I keep reading and you are just continually just adding the tiny details that make such interesting story telling! It is awesome!!It is just so crazy I cant say anything negative about your writing. I am very jealous. I love how you let us in to the main characters head and let us know what is going on inside and out of this story. This is so impressive. I can NOT wait to read more!! I am going to save your page so I can read your awesome stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James,
    This story was pretty creepy. I thought he was going to end up directly killing the bully, but he didn’t. That was interesting. I was wondering what happened to the bully to make him only have 8 fingers in total. I also wondered if the bully did anything to the kid specifically, or was the kid just upset with how the bully had treated others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts