Time Strategies

When it comes to time management, I have made leaps and bounds in terms of improving how I manage my time. Some of the strategies like breaking work up into appropriate chunks is something I do literally every single day. Honestly, the article was not really all that useful to me because it was information I either already knew and applied to my life of chose not to. Therefore, I did not learn any new strategies for this semester's studies. I believe my biggest time challenge will be simply feeling motivated to put in the work. Being lazy is fun, let's be honest. Fortunately, I have mastered the art of getting all my academic work done on time by now, and one tip that I would suggest is simply be aware of your entire workload and plan more in advance than you think you should. 



This is an image of some grape vines in a vineyard that I got to see while in Pompeii, Italy. 
Another original image, captured by yours truly. 

Comments

Popular Posts