Growth Mindset, Week 1

Up until this point, I had heard very little about growth mindset. Mostly just in casual conversation or by chance. On the spectrum of being either more growth mindset or fixed, I believe I fall much more closely to the growth mindset. I have always believed that the mind is a powerful thing that can cause incredible change within someone. In my time at OU, I have learned how that I really need to carefully plan how I schedule time to complete everything I need to get done everyday, either academically or otherwise. When I try to learn something new, normally if I have a common issue it is not knowing how to start certain things. I would be interested in hearing more about the growth mindset this semester. I personally do not have an goals for this semester other than to pass all my classes and finish college!


Here is an image to illustrate growth mindset.

Comments

Popular Posts